PDA

View Full Version : Sportsline: Sox top story

downstairs
04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Some nice props:
http://www.sportsline.com/

Of course, they mention the flubs dominance of the Junior Circuit as well...

WhiteSox5187
04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
I think this series with the Yankees will tell us a bit, I mean, we really haven't beaten anyone (in terms of like, taking a series) with a winning record yet. Well no, I take it back, we beat Baltimore, didn't we?

oeo
04-23-2008, 03:29 PM
I think this series with the Yankees will tell us a bit, I mean, we really haven't beaten anyone (in terms of like, taking a series) with a winning record yet. Well no, I take it back, we beat Baltimore, didn't we?

We should have won all four against the A's and O's, who were both playing well.

It's not like the Yankees are playing well. Just because they're the Yankees doesn't mean they will tell us how good we are.

Last night was another game that should have been won. If they're serious about contending, they have to stop giving games away.

SoxGirl4Life
04-23-2008, 03:32 PM
duh.. I was like.. "Who's number 42 on the Sox? Damn that looks like Swisher!?"

I figured it out tho.. :rolleyes:

Gammons Peter
04-23-2008, 04:05 PM
we split with balt

RockJock07
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
It's not that the Sox have played a easy schedule it's just the teams like DET and CLE are playing like crap when they should have been better. I still think the month of May is gonna be very important month for the sox. Mostly road games, a rather long road trip with all the games on the wc, it will be important to play well because with DET and CLE coming around the sox could be in for some trouble

WhiteSox5187
04-23-2008, 04:36 PM
It's not that the Sox have played a easy schedule it's just the teams like DET and CLE are playing like crap when they should have been better. I still think the month of May is gonna be very important month for the sox. Mostly road games, a rather long road trip with all the games on the wc, it will be important to play well because with DET and CLE coming around the sox could be in for some trouble
Yea, usually you can tell the contenders from the pretenders by the end of May, and I think that will especially be the case for this year's White Sox.

Bigfoot38
04-23-2008, 04:57 PM

4-4 at home, 7-4 on road!!!