PDA

View Full Version : Park and Ride

cbrownson13
04-21-2008, 09:47 PM
My Cubs fan friend and I have tickets to tomorrow Sox/Yankees game.

He just got Cubs/Mets tickets during the day.

Can we use the park and ride at the Cell to park during the day, take the El to the Cubs game, then return for the Sox game for some tailgating?

Not sure if the discouraged the use of the lot if it wasn't for "work". Or if you were heading to a Cubs game.

Is this recommended?

DumpJerry
04-21-2008, 10:29 PM
I wouldn't do it. When you park there for work on the morning of a Sox night game, they follow you on the El to work and check with your boss to make sure you put in a full day at the office.

If they find out you did not go to work, your car is towed and you have to pay $$$$ to get it out of impound.

DSpivack
04-21-2008, 10:54 PM
I wouldn't do it. When you park there for work on the morning of a Sox night game, they follow you on the El to work and check with your boss to make sure you put in a full day at the office.

If they find out you did not go to work, your car is towed and you have to pay $$$$ to get it out of impound.

:rolling:

FourStarsTwoBars
04-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Since you are giving them money, I think they'll be alright with the idea.

I've never done this, but I assume there's just a lonely guy sitting in the middle of an empty parking lot. He might enjoy some company.

LoveYourSuit
04-21-2008, 11:31 PM

You forgot the part where the rude parking attendant will punch you in the face for being a liar.

BadBobbyJenks
04-22-2008, 12:38 AM

Im waiting for the dozen or so responses of "I hope you meant to use teal, Do they really do that????????????"

cbrownson13
04-22-2008, 01:46 AM

Yep. Walked into that one.

asg2003ws2005
04-22-2008, 07:37 AM
yeah, you can do it, despite bad attempts at humor from some here.
plus, you get to park in lot a right off the e-way....

minutia
04-22-2008, 10:27 AM

:rolling: