PDA

View Full Version : New Yankee Stadium Book

Viva Medias B's
04-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Today, I received a good coffee table book titled Yankee Stadium: The Official Retrospective. It is an expensive book with an MSRP of $50, but I got it from Amazon.com for $31.50 with free shipping. The book contains all kinds of photos including one of the clubhouse, George's office (where I presume, Suzyn, where George's box also is). It not only covers Yankee baseball history there but also includes football games, boxing matches, papal visits, concerts, etc. Even if you do not like the Yankees very much, this is a book worth having.

doublem23
04-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Today, I received a good coffee table book titled Yankee Stadium: The Official Retrospective. It is an expensive book with an MSRP of $50, but I got it from Amazon.com for $31.50 with free shipping. The book contains all kinds of photos including one of the clubhouse, George's office (where I presume, Suzyn, where George's box also is). It not only covers Yankee baseball history there but also includes football games, boxing matches, papal visits, concerts, etc. Even if you do not like the Yankees very much, this is a book worth having.

What if I hate the Yankees?

Viva Medias B's
04-21-2008, 05:39 PM
What if I hate the Yankees?

If you are a baseball fan, you should find the book interesting.

nysox35
04-21-2008, 05:40 PM

Thanks for the tip!