PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Catch ESPN First Take On The White Sox Yesterday?

Thome25
04-18-2008, 08:18 AM
ESPN First Take did a story on the White Sox hot start and their chances in the division. I missed it because I had to take care of my newborn. :redface:

Was there anything good that was said? I'm pretty interested in the national take on the Sox so far especially after they got some love from Olney and Greenberg on Mike and Mike in the morning and a little love on BBTN.

I can't believe our Sox are getting a little love from the national media. Hell has offically froze over. I don't know if I should be proud or scared because when national mediots start picking your team they're usually wrong.

Anyway, if anyone could post here and tell me the highlights from the Sox on First Take yesterday it would be much appreciated. (Perhaps a link online to yesterday's show?)

THANKS!! :D:

Thome25
04-18-2008, 09:08 AM
Guess not. :smile:

lumpyspun
04-18-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm hoping most people just don't watch ESPN, hence the lack of responses...

hi im skot
04-18-2008, 10:28 AM
E...s...p...n...?

kitekrazy
04-18-2008, 10:30 AM
I'm hoping most people just don't watch ESPN, hence the lack of responses...

I don't.

Scottzilla
04-18-2008, 10:41 AM
ESPN sucks, but as far as the national media covering the sox goes, they are just covering there *****. Any hot team will get some "love" just so they can refer back to it at the end of the season. I think youre better off going into some other forum like the guy who went into the tigers forum to get a idea of what other people think of the sox.

Thome25
04-18-2008, 04:35 PM
ESPN sucks, but as far as the national media covering the sox goes, they are just covering there *****. Any hot team will get some "love" just so they can refer back to it at the end of the season. I think youre better off going into some other forum like the guy who went into the tigers forum to get a idea of what other people think of the sox.

You know what the worst thing about the internet is? "Internet courage"--The smartass things people type online that they would NEVER say to your face. :angry:

What's so bad about getting a different perspective on things?

hi im skot
04-18-2008, 04:39 PM
You know what the worst thing about the internet is? "Internet courage"--The smartass things people type online that they would NEVER say to your face. :angry:

What's so bad about getting a different perspective on things?

I think the original poster was applauding your thread over on the Tigers board...

Thome25
04-18-2008, 04:42 PM
I think the original poster was applauding your thread over on the Tigers board...

If that's the case then I misunderstood and I majorly apolgize to the original poster!!:redface:

Lip Man 1
04-18-2008, 05:07 PM
I have better things to do then watch the Eastern Sports Programming Network and "experts" like John Kruk make fools of themselves on camera.

Sorry.

Lip

FedEx227
04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Didn't you hear, if you've played the game professionally you = expert and are thus more qualified to talk on TV about it.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!