PDA

View Full Version : Just another troll

RedPinStripes
04-28-2002, 11:29 PM
These idiots will never win. I have a microphone and they don't! HA! Check out this email we got during the broadcast today. Needless to say, we nailed him on air.

Why don't you ****S realize that the White Sox suck!
It's Mark Buerhle and a bunch of **** pitchers. The
Yanks, Mariners, and A's will make your sissy ass team
look like the crap they are! Just like 2 years ago -
if your sorry-ass team does make the playoffs (which
they won't) - can you say SWEEEEP!!!!

Mathew
04-29-2002, 01:00 AM
Ain't Jealousy a bit*h?

Bmr31
04-29-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
These idiots will never win. I have a microphone and they don't! HA! Check out this email we got during the broadcast today. Needless to say, we nailed him on air.

Why don't you ****S realize that the White Sox suck!
It's Mark Buerhle and a bunch of **** pitchers. The
Yanks, Mariners, and A's will make your sissy ass team
look like the crap they are! Just like 2 years ago -
if your sorry-ass team does make the playoffs (which
they won't) - can you say SWEEEEP!!!!

hmm other than the language, and i think we will win the division, i cant say i really disagree.

RedPinStripes
04-29-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31

hmm other than the language, and i think we will win the division, i cant say i really disagree.

1 bad series. Everyone was just talking about how we're kicking ass. Is the sky falling again?

RedPinStripes
04-29-2002, 01:36 AM

1 bad series. Everyone was just talking about how we're kicking ass. Is the sky falling again?

Well, I won't say we'll win more then the division. Anything can happen in the playoffs, but since 59, nothing has happened for the Sox. I'd like to see what moves are made by the break or see what pitchers step up before i say we'll get passed the first round.

harwar
04-29-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31

I agree.A team can't be beaten any worse than we were this weekend.Something wierd is going on tho.Rooney & Farmer said that they were just really tired.It looked to me like the whole team had a HUGE hangover.Is there some great new strip joint that just opened in the bay area?At any rate,we are not a bad team,nor are we a great team.However;We probably will win,what is shaping up to be the weakest division in baseball.

ScottyTheSoxFan
04-29-2002, 03:12 PM
austin1292000@yahoo.com

we could send him a "few" emails.

RedPinStripes
04-29-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan

we could send him a "few" emails.

I'm not a trouble maker or anything. :D: